Tuesday 23 June 2015

3 bestanddele vrugtekoek




3 bestanddele vrugtekoek
EASIEST FRUITCAKE EVER!

1 kg Mixed Fruit Mixture (ek sit gewoonlik ekstra  kersies in)
2 cups Fruit Juice
2 cups Self Raising Flour


Preheat oven to 130C. Soak fruit in juice for 2 hours or overnight.

Stir flour into soaked fruit mixture and mix well. Put into large lined baking tin. Bake for 2 hours in the bottom of your

oven on 130C. Remove and leave to cool. Put into container or wrap in foil. Keep for 2-3 days before cutting.

I absolutely ADORE cherries, so I used 600 g mixed fruit mixture. Then I added 200g red cherries, 200g green cherries.

I also used 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup brandy instead of 2 cups fruit juice.


Ek laat my vrugte so 24 uur voor die tyd lê in rooibostee of sommer 'n bietjie sjerrie.  Dit is rerig die maklikste vrugtekoek wat daar is.

Versier die koek soos jy wil.  Dit vries ook baie lekker.


No comments:

Post a Comment